Providing Comprehensive Health Care to Sacramento Area Pets
We encourage all new clients to complete and submit our New Client Form online to speed up the initial check-in time.
Cordova Veterinary Hospital is pleased to welcome new patients. Committed to the high standards set forth through our AAHA accreditation, we aim to provide the best comprehensive veterinary health care to each of our patients.
Welcoming New Clients
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Detailed Driving Directions
- From HWY 50—Exit Mather Field Road from Highway 50, heading North toward Rancho Cordova. Turn right into the parking lot entrance just past the Cordova Towne subdivision (0.4 miles).
- From Folsom Blvd—Turn onto Mather Field Road, heading south. Turn left at Mills Station Road, and then turn right into the rear entrance of the parking lot. Proceed around the back of the building to the front parking lot.
Scheduling an Appointment
We are an appointment-based practice and new patients are invited to call (916) 363-9443 to schedule a visit. We encourage you to complete and submit our New Client Form online to speed up the initial check-in time. If possible, please bring any veterinary health care records from your previous veterinarian to you appointment, otherwise we will be more than happy to request a copy.
Patient Arrival Policy
For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms. For the safety of all pets and clients, please no flexi-leads.
All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.
Full-Service Veterinary Hospital
We are a full-service veterinary hospital and are pleased to offer our patients the following services:
- Pet Physical Examinations
- Veterinary Surgery
- Therapeutic Laser Treatment
- Pet Cardiology
- In House Laboratory
- Pet Pain Relief
- Pet Medication
- End of Life Care
- Veterinary Emergencies
- Pet Lodging and Grooming
Preventive Wellness Plans
We know you only want what's best for your pet. To help ensure that all their veterinary health care needs are met, we have established preventive wellness plans that include everything needed to stay happy and healthy, at a cost savings for you.
- Puppy Wellness Care
- Adult Dog Wellness Care
- Senior Dog Care
- Kitten Wellness Care
- Adult Cat Wellness Care
- Senior Cat Care
- We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. Treatment plans (estimates) are always presented and explained to the client before treatment begins. In order to focus on our patient's needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, CareCredit and Cash.
- We gladly accept CareCredit. The CareCredit healthcare credit card helps you manage those expenses that pop up at unexpected times. You can even use it for ongoing veterinary care. By using your CareCredit card, you are able to break down your payments into 6 monthly installments (on qualifying purchases) and choose the best treatment plan today. Card holder must be present with two forms of identification in order to use this card.
- You can get approval in just minutes over the phone at 800-365-8295 or online at www.carecredit.com.
Cordova Veterinary Hospital is proud of our state-of-the art veterinary facilities and highly trained veterinarians and staff. We are committed to the partnerships developed with each of our patients and look forward to working with you in ensuring your pet has a long, healthy, happy life.