Pet Dental Care Referrals
Cordova Veterinary Hospital provides specialized dental services on a referral basis for veterinarians in Sacramento and Northern California. These patients may need dental treatment that is not provided by their referring veterinarian. More information can be found at our affiliated website, Sacramento Veterinary Dental Services, SACVDS.com.
This may include treatment of:
- Periodontal disease, including bone loss and pathologic fracture
- Endodontic disease, including root canal therapy
- Feline gingivitis/stomatitis complex
- Oral tumors
- Oronasal fistula and palatal defect repair
- Traumatic maxillary and mandibular fractures
- Orthodontic correction of malocclusion for comfort and function
- Tooth damage requiring restoration or crown placement
Patients referred to us for dental care will not have any procedures performed that are unrelated to the dental procedure unless authorized by the referring veterinarian.