Comprehensive Veterinary Services for Cordova Pets
The facilities and services at Cordova Veterinary Hospital have been designed to meet the preventive and specialized care needs of Sacramento area pets from the puppy and kitten stage into the golden senior years.
Our veterinarians and staff are committed to partnerships with each of our patients to ensure that you and your pet receive the best veterinary health care experience. As a full-service veterinary hospital specializing in the care of companion pets, we provide a wide range of veterinary services, including:
- Pet physical examinations—Annual wellness exams allow our veterinarians and staff to give your pet a nose-to-tail physical examination, update vaccinations, discuss preventive care, and answer any questions you might have.
- Veterinary surgery—Our veterinarians perform routine spay, neuter, soft-tissue, skeletal, and dental procedures.
- Therapeutic laser treatment—A drug-, surgery-, and pain-free option to aid in the healing and treatment of painful veterinary conditions.
- Pet cardiology—Our hospital is equipped to perform electrocardiography on site, or through Cardiopet, a trans-telephonic service that transmits ECG to cardiology specialists.
- Radiology—Our on-site digital X-ray equipment provides high-quality radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
- Ultrasound—Abdominal ultrasound screening and evaluation for pregnancy and urinary bladder disorders can be performed in-house.
- In-house laboratory—Our extensive in-house laboratory facilities provide complete serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis, and parasite testing, providing fast and reliable results while you wait.
- Pet pain relief—We offer several options for pet pain relief. From laser therapy treatments to medication, our knowledgeable staff can counsel you about options available to keep your pet comfortable.
- Pet medication—We are pleased to offer our patients two options for their pet medications. In addition to our in-house pharmacy, our partnership with Vet Source allows us to provide home delivery of prescriptions refills.
- End-of-life care—Whether from old age or unexpected circumstances, the passing of a family pet is a difficult time. We will work together to maintain your pet's comfort and dignity through out this process.
- Veterinary emergencies—For veterinary emergencies after hours, please contact Vista at 916-231-4445 (7425 Greenhaven Dr.; Sacramento, CA) or Sacramento Veterinary Referral Center, 916-362-3111 (9801 Old Winery Place; Sacramento, CA).
- Pet lodging and grooming—For those times when you can't take your pet with you, we offer pet lodging and grooming services. This is a great time to plan your pet's annual wellness exam or scheduled surgical procedure.