Convenient, Well-Stocked Pet Medications in Our Dispensary
There are many reasons medication may be prescribed to your pet, including illness, pain management, and parasite control. Regardless of the reason for your pet's prescription, there are some important key points to remember:
- Pet medications are regulated by law and should be given the same care and respect as the medication given to the rest of your family.
- A current veterinary examination in required prior to your pet being prescribed any pet medication.
- Pets should never be given medication that has not been prescribed by their veterinarian.
- Veterinary medications have different strengths and regimes than their human counterparts.
- Routine veterinary visits and follow up blood work assist your pet's veterinarian in monitoring the use of chronic medications to ensure there are no adverse side effects.
Cordova Veterinary Hospital recognizes the importance of your dollar and works hard to keep our costs competitive without sacrificing the level of quality or service you or your pet receive. We are proud of our in-house dispensary and the many benefits it provides to our patients, including:
- A large selection of top quality pet medications, directly from reputable manufacturers allowing for the chain of custody to be protected
- The ability to start prescribed medications immediately, without having to drive to another location or wait for delivery
- Having your prescription filled by us in-house helps ensure your pet receives the correct medication and proper dose
- In the rare occurrence that we do not have the pet medication you need, we can assist you in ordering through our online pharmaceutical partner Vet Source